CPR and First Aid At Our Training Center
All manikins are sanitized after every student use. Our training facility is cleaned daily and sanitized thoroughly multiple times throughout the week.
Individuals who require or desire first aid, AED, and CPR classes that deliver comprehensive emergency care knowledge and skills:
*Emergency response teams in business and industry
*Adult residential care personnel
Required for Successful Completion (Certification):
*Skills Evaluation – Students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
Certification card is from The American Health and Safety Institute (ASHI) or The Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI). Cards are good for 2 years.
Course length: 4 hours
Location: 8650 Byron Center Ave SW
Byron Center, Mi 49315
(Training Room is on the second floor, follow the signs)
RULES WE ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING:
1. Only 9 students are allowed per class.
2. Each student must bring their own cloth mask and must wear it during the class. No exceptions, (no mask=no class=no refund).
3. Each student must wash their hands thoroughly in the bathroom located outside the training room prior to entering the training room.
4. Each student will wear gloves that we provide for the entire class.
5. There will be a minimum of 6 feet of space between each student in all locations.
6. All students will have their own set of equipment. No sharing.
Cost of this class is $70.
To register click here.